Monday, February 4, 2013

Where are all the caps?

I should've done this sooner, I'm sure, but I'd like to explain my consistently slow update schedule. Well, to be honest, I don't even have a schedule. Basically, it breaks down to a few things. First, I have a busy life. I'm a university student, so that means time for classes and homework. Secondly, I work forty hours a week, which can get tiring. Third, I always try to make time for my partner. I wouldn't want to neglect the girl I hope to marry someday (if we move to a state that allows that), and our friends. Finally, sometimes... I just don't feel like it. It's not a switch I can turn on and off, no matter how much I wish it were. I just have to wait for inspiration to hit me, otherwise I end out churning out some by-the-numbers boring caption, and I don't want to do that. I want to put out the best that I can. So, for everyone who ever wondered why I update so infrequently, now you know. Thanks for your understanding and hopefully soon I'll some new stuff for all of you. I do have a folder of pictures to get through, after all.

Love, Christy

3 comments:

  1. *Needs more Christy caps & Futa goodness!*

    I completely understand since I work 60+ hours a week so I dont get much freetime to relax, let alone even cap these days even if I miss it.

    Got something planned for you soon enough though & always look forward to new content from you hun. ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, looking forward to your next mistreat of innocent ol' me :P

      Delete
  2. i understand and feel ya being i work 40+ myself. the best at finding that spark in your spare time.

    ReplyDelete